The 27th Conference of the Fisheries Society of Nigeria was formally declared open by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Banquet Hall, Ovom, Yenagoa coincidentally on the the 27th day of November 2012. The President was represented by the Minister of State in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Alhaji Bukar Tijani.
Photos from the Conference

My herpes cure testimonial. I was once a victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I also have cold sores, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of doctor Afrid the herbal medicine man. I have come across most of his testimonials from patients on blogs and social media pages who have recovered from various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address which he answered and asked me a few questions and the preparation method I paid for, he sent me some herbal remedies and with his prescription I have drank herbal remedies for 2 weeks and the outbreaks on my body were cured after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no virus on my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; drafridherbalhome@gmail.com. or add him on WhatsApp +2349153512788 He said he had a herbal remedy for diabetes, cancer, fibroids, high blood sugar, hepatitis, HIV, heart disease and liver disease.
ReplyDeleteI've been wife to the best Hubby for 54 years....Mom to a son and daughter. My husband left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. I have tried many options but he did not come back, until I met a friend that directed me to Dr. Excellent spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 11hours. My husband and I are living happily together again, This man is powerful, contact Dr. Excellent if you are going through any difficulty in life or having troubles in your marriage or relationship, he is capable of making things right for you. Here is his contact. Call/WhatsApp him at: +2348084273514 "Or email him at: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com ,For more information visit his website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com
ReplyDelete